Erasmus Plus is the European Union Programme for Education, Training, Youth and Sports 2014-2020, approved by the EU Regulation No. 1288/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
In Erasmus+, opportunities for Vocational Education and Training (VET) aim to improve the quality and effectiveness of VET systems and practices across Europe by pursuing the objectives of:
- Improving the professional skills of individuals.
- Widening knowledge and understanding of national policies and practices.
- Strengthening the quality of teaching and learning.
- Fostering the modernization and internationalization of educational and training institutions.
- Promoting mobility activities.
Learning mobility – Key action 1
It offers opportunities for students, trainees, apprentices, new and qualified graduates, as well as for teachers, trainers, vocational training experts and civil society organisations to undertake a learning and/or professional experience in another country. For further information: Individual mobility for learning purposes – KA1
Cooperation projects for innovation and exchange of good practice – (Strategic partnerships – Key action 2)
Transnational (strategic partnerships – KA2), which aim to develop cooperation initiatives targeting one or more fields of education, training and youth and to promote innovation, exchange of experience and know-how between different types of organisations involved in the education and training sectors. For further information: Strategic partnerships – KA2